More Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find the specific battery I am looking for at BatteryShip using the search feature
- Enter your device's model name and/or manufacturer name in the search box at the top left of our site (under the CHAT LIVE button) and click "Find".
- You can also enter a battery part number, but be aware that we don't list all battery part numbers on our site, so you may not find the part number on our site even though we have a battery that fits your device.
- Try to use only numbers and/or letters in your keywords and avoid using characters like commas, periods, or dashes (unless the part # or model includes a dash).
- We also recommend using singular words (instead of typing "iPAQs" you would type "iPAQ" to search for iPAQ parts).
- If search errors persist, try browsing for the battery using the battery type links and original manufacturer name links at the left of any page on our site to find products based on product line or original manufacturer name.
- Let us help you. Feel free to click the CHAT LIVE button at the top left of our site or email us at email@example.com if you would like assistance finding the battery you need.